After securing a Champions League semi-final place in midweek, Jurgen Klopp's side travel to the relegation-doomed Bavarians
Nehrig, Sobiech, Mavraj, Baba
Klaus, Furstner, Prib, Petsos
Grosskreutz, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Kuba, Leitner, Bittencourt
Greuther Furth will be without a host of players for the visit of last season's champions. Zoltan Stieber and Michael Hefele are both in training, but unfit, Matthias Zimmermann is suspended and Sebastian Tyrala has a torn anterior cruciate ligament.
Dortmund, meanwhile, will make a host of changes from their team against Malaga in midweek, with Kevin Grosskreutz, Nuri Sahin, Sebastian Kehl, Moritz Leitner and Julian Schieber all making starts.
Mats Hummels should get a run out in defence after making his comeback from injury. Patrick Owomoyela remains sidelined.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Greuther Furth have yet to win a home game in the Bundesliga this season.
- A fourth-tier Furth ran out 3-1 winners against Borussia Dortmund in the first round of the 1990 DFB-Pokal.
- The Bavarians need six more points to avoid recording the lowest-ever Bundesliga points total.
- Borussia Dortmund beat Furth in last season's DFB-Pokal semi-final thanks to a last-second Ilkay Gundogan goal.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored in his last 10 Bundesliga games, leaving him six off Gerd Muller's all-time record of 16.
Dortmund recorded a 3-1 home victory over Furth back in November, with Lewandowski scoring the only penalty of his Bundesliga career.