Unai Emery's side are hoping to increase their grip on third place when they visit the capital but they will face a hard task to end the Madrid-based club's unbeaten run
Valera, Diaz, Alexis, Mane
Rios, Castro, Barrada
Bruno, Rami, Ruiz, Mathieu
Feghouli, Jonas, Alba
Getafe's goalless draw against Osasuna on Tuesday night saw them increase their unbeaten run to three games but they will come up against a wounded animal in the shape of Valencia.
Defender Rafa is expected to be out for about a month with a quadriceps injury so once again Luis Garcia has only two fit centre-backs in Alexis and Cata Diaz. Meanwhile, Alberto Lopo, Pedro Leon and Masilela are all further injury worries for the Getafe coach.
Unai Emery's Valencia side lost against Zaragoza despite Los Che having a man advantage for 70 minutes, and the home support showed their disapproval come full time.
Emery will be without a host of players for the trip to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez including Ever Banega and long-term absentee Sergio Canales. Miguel and and Ricardo Costa both miss out through injury also, whilst Antonio Barragan is suspended.
Bruno is expected to replace the absent defender, whilst Victor Ruiz could be reinstated into Valencia's defence at the expense of Dealbert. Furthermore, Tino Costa is available following his suspension.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Getafe the scored the lowest number of goals at home (12) this season in La Liga, when you do exclude the teams in the relegation zone.
- Luis Garcia's side have beaten Valencia just once in their last six meetings with Los Che victorious on the other five occasions.
- Unbeaten in three currently, Getafe have to go two more matches without tasting defeat to equal their best run of the campaign.
- Valencia won this fixture at the Mestalla earlier in the season by three goals to one in match that saw Sofiane Feghouli score a brace.
- Roberto Soldado (pictured right) has netted more than double the number of La Liga goals than Getafe's top scorer, Miku.
- Los Che have won more games away from home than their opponents have mustered at home so far this season.