Jose Mourinho's charges make the trip to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez barely 72 hours after slumping to defeat in the Spanish Supercopa first leg against Barcelona
Valera, Alexis, Abraham, M Torres
Barrada, Lafita, Castro
Arbeloa, Albiol, Ramos, Marcelo
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Getafe are likely to be without Pablo Sarabia for Sunday's visit of Real Madrid, after the attacker picked up a knee injury in training.
Fellow winger Pedro Leon is ineligible to play against his parent club, so Abdel Barrada is likely to be handed his first start of the season.
Real Madrid are checking on the fitness of centre-back Pepe, who has returned to training after suffering a concussion in the 1-1 draw against Valencia.
Coach Jose Mourinho is expected to ring the changes after Thursday's defeat to Barcelona in the Spanish Supercopa first leg.
Lassana Diarra, Marcelo and Angel Di Maria could all start as the visitors look to secure their first Liga victory of the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Getafe are facing Real Madrid for the 17th time. The home side have won four, Madrid 10 and there have been two draws.
- Los Azulones have lost their last seven encounters with the Bernabeu outfit.
- Getafe's last win over their city rivals was a 3-1 home victory in November 2008.
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in the league away from home in 2012, winning nine of their 10 fixtures.
- The champions have scored 22 goals in their last eight Liga matches.
- By scoring against Barcelona on Thursday, Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured right) became the first Madrid player to score on four consecutive visits to Camp Nou.