Pep Guardiola's men will be looking to maintain the pressure on Liga leaders Real Madrid when they travel to the Coliseum Alfonso Perez on Saturday evening
Torres, Rafa, Diaz, Mane
Valera, Sarabia, Castro
Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal
Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas
Sanchez, Messi, Villa
Getafe are still without on-loan Real Madrid midfielder Pedro Leon, who is currently sidelined with a serious knee injury. Abdel Barrada received two yellow cards in the club's 2-1 defeat to Sporting Gijon last weekend so is therefore suspended.
Dani Alves will return to the Barcelona starting line-up after missing the Catalan club's 3-2 Champions League win against AC Milan on Wednesday through suspension, with Carles Puyol expected to partner Gerard Pique in the centre of defence.
Andres Iniesta looks likely to miss out again with a thigh strain, meaning Cesc Fabregas could drop back into a more withdrawn role. Pedro is fit after suffering from an ankle problem, yet could start the game on the bench, and with Alexis Sanchez continuing his return from injury, the Chilean could be given a start, too.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Getafe have won only three of their last 15 games, all of them at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez.
- This is the Madrid-based club's worst-ever start to a league campaign after 12 games (10 points, four fewer than last season).
- Miku has grabbed five goals this season in 12 La Liga matches, meaning he is only two away from his overall tally in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Barcelona are currently on a run of 16 games unbeaten in La Liga, with their last defeat coming against Real Sociedad in April.
- In 14 Primera meetings versus Getafe, the Catalan giants have won 10, drawn three and lost one.
- David Villa ended a six-game Liga goalless streak last weekend when he netted for his side in the 4-0 home win against Zaragoza.