Pasquale Marino's men host the Biancazzurri on Sunday, with the visitors full of confidence after disposing of Milan in a 2-0 midweek victory
Mesto, Granqvist, Kaladze, Moretti
Zauri, Dias, Biava, Radu
Gonzalez, Ledesma, Lulic
The hosts will go into Sunday's clash without Cesare Bovo, with the former Palermo defender still suffering from the knee problem that has seen him out of action since the 1-0 loss to Fiorentina back in October, while Luca Antonelli is also set to miss out.
On the plus side for the Rossoblu, Marco Rossi could return to the squad after recovering from a thigh strain. Although the captain is unlikely to start the tie, he may well feature from the bench.
Edy Reja's side have some problems of their own with Cristian Brocchi's broken toe keeping the midfielder on the sidelines for another week or two, while Lorik Cana will also miss out as the former Marseille skipper is still suffering from the back injury sustained in the shock 4-0 defeat to Siena last month.
However, the visitors should welcome back top scorer Miroslav Klose, after the former Bayern Munich striker sat out the midweek victory over Milan with a minor knock.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Genoa have only lost two of their home games all season.
- The hosts have also won the last three in their backyard, which included impressive victories over Udinese and Napoli.
- Along with Inter, the Rossoblu have drawn the fewest games in Serie A so far in 2011-12.
- Lazio have lost two of their last three away games in Serie A.
- However, the visitors have won three of their last four league matches overall.
- The Biancazzurri have also scored five goals without reply in their previous two league encounters.