The third-placed Bianconeri travel to Florence on Sunday hoping to secure back-to-back league victories for the first time since December against the league's 12th-ranked outfit
Gamberini, Nastasic, Natali
Cassani, Behrami, Montolivo, Salifu, Vargas
Ferronetti, Danilo, Domizzi
Basta, Isla, Fernandes, Armero, Pasquale
The hosts will tackle the Bianconeri without the services of Houssine Kharja, with the former Genoa midfielder representing Morocco at the Africa Cup Of Nations, while Per Kroldrup could make his first appearance of the season after the former Everton defender recovered from the knee problem that has seen him out of action since last April.
Francesco Guidolin's troops will go into Sunday's clash without Giampiero Pinzi, with the former Lazio youth still suffering from a calf complaint, while the Bianconeri will also be without Kwadwo Asamoah, Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu and Mehdi Benatia, with the trio still on international duty at the Afcon.
However, the visitors will be boosted by the return of Pablo Armero after the Columbia international served his one-match suspension in the midweek victory over Lecce.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Fiorentina have only won two of their last seven league games.
- All but one of the Viola's seven Serie A victories this season have come on home soil.
- The hosts have only lost two of their home games this season.
- Stevan Jovetic leads the club's scoring charts with 10 strikes so far this season, all of them coming in Serie A.
- Udinese have failed to win any of their last three away games in Serie A.
- The visitors have lost two of their last four league games on any ground.
- The Bianconeri have only won twice away from home all season in Serie A.