Juventus travel to the Artemio Franchi to meet Fiorentina and need three points to keep their slim Champions League hopes alive
|Fiorentina: Boruc; Comotto, Gamberini, Camporese, Pasqual; Behrami, Montolivo, Vargas; Ljajic; Mutu, Gilardino
|Juventus: Buffon; Motta, Bonucci, Barzagli, Grosso; Felipe Melo; Krasic, Marchisio, Aquilani, Pepe; Matri
- Fiorentina have picked up only one win in their last five games at the Artemio Franchi.
- The Viola have conceded six goals in their last three encounters.
- Cesare Natali and Mario Santana will miss the match due to injury.
- Alberto Gilardino leads the team in scoring with 11 goals.
- Juventus are currently riding a three-game winning streak.
- The Bianconeri have won 65 out of the 144 meetings with the Viola in Serie A.
- Juventus have scored nine goals in their past four matches.
- Alessandro Matri has four goals in his last four games.
- Juve have earned 10 points in their last five games.
November 27, 2010: Juventus 1-1 FiorentinaFiorentina jumped out to an early lead after Marco Motta's own goal and seemed destined to pick up all three points in Turin until Simone Pepe's free kick drifted over the head of Artur Boruc eight minutes from time.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!