Group H comes to a trilling and tense conclusion as the teams led by Olsen and Paulo Bento, tied on points, battle it out for top spot in Copenhagen on Tuesday evening
Jacobsen, Kjaer, Bjelland, S. Poulsen
Rommedahl, Eriksen, N. Jorgensen
Pereira, Rolando, Bruno Alves, Eliseu
Moutinho, Meireles, Martins
Nani, Postiga, Ronaldo
Despite their poor showing against Iceland on Friday, Rolando and Bruno Alves are set to retain their berths at the heart of defence in light of their nation's injury crisis at centre-back. Meanwhile, third-choice left back Eliseu will continue after a fine showing in Porto on Friday that saw him score one and set up two others.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Denmark last beat Portugal three years ago, where a late rally saw the Danish come from a goal behind in stoppage time to win 3-2.
- The return game, also played in Copenhagen, saw former Sporting Lisbon striker Liedson net a late equaliser.
- These two sides played out a 1-1 draw in the Euro 1996 group stage, which saw defending champions Denmark eliminated at the first hurdle.
- Portugal have not failed to qualify for the European Championships since 1992 - the year Denmark won the tournament.
- A hat-trick for Cristiano Ronaldo would see him equal Luis Figo's goal tally for Portugal - in 42 fewer appearances.
- Paulo Bento has the highest win percentage of any Portugal manager to date - with his side emerging victorious in 80 per cent of their matches under the 42-year-old.