The first quarter-final clash of the Copa America sees Group A winner Colombia face their neighbours to the south, who finished as the top third-placed team
|Colombia: Martinez; Zuniga, Yepes, Perea, Armero; Sanchez, Guarin, Aguilar, Moreno, Ramos; Falcao.
Colombia will opt for the same starting XI that earned a 2-0 victory over Bolivia in their last outing, with star striker Radamel Falcao leading the attack.
|Peru: Libman, Acasiete, Vilchez, Carmona, Rodriguez; Vargas, Cruzado, Labonton, Balbin; Guerrero, Advincula.
Juan Manuel Vargas and Paolo Guerrero are the main changes from the squad that fell 1-0 to Chile. The stars are back after receiving a breather in the final game having already qualified for the quarter-finals.
- Colombia won Group A with seven points, sending them to Cordoba for the quarter-final contest.
- The South Americans are the only team not to have conceded thus far in the Copa.
- In the last two competitive meetings, Colombia won one and drew the other against Peru in the Conmebol 2010 World Cup Qualifiers.
- A win would take Colombia to their first semi-finals since 2004 when they lost to Argentina 3-0.
- Falcao is Colombia's top scorer with two goals after bagging a brace in the 2-0 win over Bolivia to finish out their group stage matches.
- The winner of the contest will play the winner of Argentina and Uruguay in the next round for a spot in the final.
- Peru advanced to the quarter-finals as the top third-placed team with four points.
- The Peruvians have made the quarter-finals six consecutive times in the Copa America.
- Peru have not made it to the semi-finals since the 1997 tournament when they beat Argentina 2-1 in the quarter-finals before losing 7-0 to Brazil in the last four.
- Paolo Guerrero has scored both of Peru's goals in the tournament so far.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!