Shop the latest footy kit
|Chelsea: Cech; Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole; Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Malouda; Torres, Anelka.
|Copenhagen: Wiland; Kvist, Zanka Jorgensen, Antonnson, Wendt; Bolanos, Claudemir, Kristensen, Vingaard; Santin, N’Doye.
- Chelsea are aiming to reach the last eight for the fourth time in five years, having seen their record tarnished after crashing out to eventual champions Inter last term.
- The Blues have lost just one of their last 25 Champions League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- Nicholas Anelka has scored 10 in his last 11 Champions League starts.
- With 66 shots wide, Carlo Ancelotti’s men have hit more efforts either side of the post that any other team in the competition.
- Branislav Ivanovic is Chelsea’s only ever-present Champions League performer this term, having started every game in this year's tournament.
- With only seven to their name, Copenhagen have the joint lowest goal tally (alongside Manchester United) for teams that are still remaining in the tournament.
- The visitors also have the lowest average possession percentage of the competition’s remaining teams, averaging at 46 per cent.
- No Scandinavian side has ever won a Champions League knockout-stage match.
- Senegalese striker Dame N'Doye has committed 22 fouls, more than any other player still in the competition ahead of the second legs.
- Stale Solbakken’s side have secured 54 points in 21 league games so far this season, the highest ever total in the Danish Superliga at this stage of the campaign.
February 22, 2011: FC Copenhagen 0-2 Chelsea
A Nicolas Anelka brace put the visitors in the driving seat with a comfortable 2-0 win over the Danish champions.