The Nerazzurri will be hoping to make it three league wins in a row when they travel to the Stadio Dino Manuzzi on Sunday
Comotto, Von Bergen, Rodriguez, Lauro
Ceccarelli, Mutu, Ghezzal
Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo
Alvarez, Motta, Cambiasso, Zanetti
Cesena coach Daniele Arrigoni will be without the services of Guillermo Rodriguez, captain Giuseppe Colucci and Raphael Martinho due to injury while Marco Rossi is suspended.
Cristian Chivu, Jonathan and Wesley Sneijder trained away from the rest of the first team on Friday and will miss the match. Andrea Ranocchia also went through a personalised recovery session and will not feature on Sunday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cesena have won three out of their last four games, keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- The Seahorses have not beaten Inter in their last 18 Serie A encounters (W0 D6 L12).
- Daniele Arrigoni's men have picked up just one victory at home in the league so far this season.
- Inter have kept three clean sheets in their last four Serie A matches.
- The Nerazzurri have found the back of the net in their last 14 league games against Cesena.
- The Coppa Italia holders have scored seven goals in their last five contests away from home.