Goal.com previews Saturday's sole Serie A fixture as Luis Enrique's side, fresh from a midweek Coppa Italia win over Fiorentina, look to extend their recent good run
Izco, Belluschi, Legrottaglie, Spoli, Llama
Almiron, Lodi, Delvecchio
Taddei, Juan, Heinze, Jose Angel
Pjanic, De Rossi, Gago
Luis Enrique's Roma side are enjoying a decent run of form at the moment, but head into the match without striker Pablo Osvaldo, who is likely to be out until the beginning of March with a thigh strain. Defender Marco Cassetti is also likely to miss out.
The home side have no major injury concerns to contend with, but their problems lie with suspension. Giovanni Marchese and Marco Biagianti will be serve one-match bans in this contest.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Catania collected victory in the corresponding fixture last May, celebrating a 2-1 triumph.
- Indeed, Roma have failed to win in their last five visits at the Stadio Angelo Massimino, stretching back to 2008.
- However, the hosts have tasted victory in just one of their last six outings, and suffered a 2-0 defeat to Bologna last time out.
- Roma are currently enjoying a five-game unbeaten run in all competitions.
- Erik Lamela (pictured) struck a brace in midweek to help his side to a 3-0 Coppa Italia win over Fiorentina.