Antonio Conte has a defender shortage to contend with as his team go in search of yet another win against a free-falling Rossoblu side
Pisano, Astori, Ariaudo, Avelar
Dessena, Nainggolan, Ekdal
Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres
Lichsteiner, Vidal, Asamoah
Cagliari will have to host Serie A leaders Juventus at Parma's Stadio Ennio Tardini on Friday evening, after the home side failed to secure a temporary safety certificate for their own stadium.
The Sardinian outfit have struggled to hold their home matches at their new ground, Is Arenas, this season and league authorities made the decision on Wednesday to move the game to a neutral venue.
On the pitch, coach Ivo Pulga has only Sebastian Eriksson missing through injury as his side attempt to halt their alarming slump since the beginning of November.
Visitors Juventus have a mini-crisis at the back after Giorgio Chiellini pulled up in training with a calf injury earlier this week.
The vice-captain's injury only serves to emphasise the Bianconeri's shortage of defensive cover, highlighted further by the recent release of Brazilian Lucio from his contract in Turin.
The vice-captain joins Nicklas Bendtner and Pepe on the injury list, with Leonardo Bonucci and Martin Caceres expected to replace him and Luca Marrone in defence.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cagliari have only picked up two points from a possible 21 since Ivo Pulga started his reign with four straight victories.
- The Rossoblu have not beaten their opponents in Serie A since 2009, when strikes from Nene and Alessandro Matri secured a 2-0 win.
- The game's relocation to Parma means that home fans will have to endure a 780-mile round trip to follow their team on Friday.
- Juventus have won their last five games in all competitions since their defeat to AC Mlian in November.
- Kwadwo Asamoah (pictured, right) is the only player to feature in every league fixture for the Bianconeri this season.
- The sides have already met this month in the Coppa Italia, when Antonio Conte's men won 1-0 thanks to Sebastian Giovinco's second-half strike.