The Beneamata will be hoping to inch closer to a European place when they pay a visit to the Stadio Nereo Rocco in Trieste to face the Sardinians on Saturday
Pisano, Astori, Canini, Agostini
Ekdal, Conti, Nainggolan
Thiago Ribeiro, Pinilla
Nagatomo, Ranocchia, Samuel, Zanetti
Poli, Cambiasso, Stankovic
Zarate, Milito, Forlan
Cagliari coach Massimo Ficcadenti will be unable to call on Daniele Dessena who is out for the season, while Rui Sampaio will also miss the encounter, but Davide Astori is ready to return to the fold.
Saturday's match will be played in Trieste because the Stadio Sant'Elia is unavailable due to a dispute between the club and the city's local council over renovation work at the stadium.
Meanwhile, Inter boss Andrea Stramaccioni will once again be without the services of influential duo Maicon and Wesley Sneijder, who are nursing knee and groin injuries respectively. Luc Castaignos will also miss out on Saturday's festivities due to a thigh problem.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Cagliari have won four out of their last five matches at home, outscoring their opponents 12-5 in the process.
- The Sardinians have kept two clean sheets in their last three encounters.
- Ficcadenti's men have failed to score in 14 of their 30 Serie A matches this season.
- Inter have lost four out of their last five Serie A games away from San Siro and have been outscored 8-2 during that span.
- The Nerazzurri have conceded 10 goals in their last five league matches.
- Stramaccioni's side have lost eight games by a one-goal margin this term.