Favre's men will be keen to secure victory in the Borussen derby as they aim to oust Schalke from the last automatic qualification spot for the Champions League
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Blaszczykowski, Kagawa, Grosskreutz
Stranzl, Brouwers, Dante, Daems
Herrmann, Nordtveit, Jantschke, Arango
Julian Koch is the only absentee for Borussia Dortmund ahead of the clash with Lucien Favre's men. Germany international Mario Gotze is still working his way back to full fitness, but might play a role in the match at the Signal Iduna Park.
Robert Lewandowski is set to spearhead the attack, supported by an attacking trident of Jakub 'Kuba' Blaszczykowski, Shinji Kagawa and Kevin Grosskreutz.
Lucien Favre will have a near full-strength squad to choose from for Saturday's game, but there is a major question mark over the availability of star attacker Marco Reus, who picked up a knock on Friday. There is one definite absentee from the trainer's first choice XI, as Roman Neustadter is certain to miss the clash with an injury. Thorben Marx and Mathew Leckie are also out with knocks, while Igor de Camargo is suffering from flu and is rated doubtful.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Borussia Monchengladbach have secured European football for next season. Their last international game was back in October 1996 against Monaco.
- The Foals' trainer, Lucien Favre, has never lost at the Signal Iduna Park.
- Juan Arango is the only player in the league, goalkeepers aside, to have played every minute of every Bundesliga game this season.
- Borussia Dortmund have lost to Gladbach only once in their last eight matches.
- BVB are yet to be defeated in the league this season with Sebastian Kehl in the starting XI.
- Marco Reus is set to leave Gladbach for Dortmund in the summer transfer window.