Beaten Coupe de France finalists can leapfrog Lyon into the third and final Champions League spot if they can beat troubled Bordeaux on Wednesday night.
Bordeaux (4-4-2): Carrasso; Chalme, Marange, Planus, Tremoulinas; Menegazzo, Wendel, Plasil, Diabite; Modeste, Jussie
Caretaker coach Eric Bédouet has been tasked with the job of steering the 2009 Ligue 1 champions into a respectable league position. The only absentees are Floyd Ayite, Yoann Gouffran and Abdoulaye Keita, who have all been long-term injury worries.
|Paris Saint Germain (4-3-3): Coupet; Ceara, Sakho, Camara, Armand; Makelele, Bodmer, Chantome; Nene, Erding, Hoarau
PSG coach Antoine Koumboure has the luxury of a near full strength squad with Marcos Ceara and Sylvian Armand returning for Saturday's defeat in the Coupe de France final. Peguy Luyindula (ankle) remains an absentee, and is unlikely to play again this season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bordeaux are on a four-match winless run in which their hopes of qualifying for the Europa League have taken a serious hit.
- The 2009 champions languish in a disappointing 11th place.
- Les Girondins lost to relegated Lens in their last match and and only lie four points ahead of the drop zone, with three matches to go.
- Manager Jean Tigana resigned after the 4-0 home defeat to Sochaux two weeks ago.
- That defeat was also their heaviest home loss for 34 years.
- Bordeaux have failed to score in their last three league games, their longest goal drought since 2005-06.
- PSG can move into the third and final Champions League qualification position if they defeat Bordeaux after Lyon slipped to a draw against Brest on Monday evening.
- Les Parisiens suffered a 1-0 defeat in the Coupe de France final at the weekend.
- The capital side were held 2-2 at home to Nancy in their previous league game.
- PSG have failed to score a single goal in their last four trips to Bordeaux in Ligue 1.
- Guillaume Hoarau has scored three goals in four league games against Bordeaux.