Serie A Preview: Bologna - Genoa
|Bologna: Viviano; Casarini, Portanova, Britos, Rubin; Perez, Mudingayi, Della Rocca; Busce; Di Vaio, Ramirez
|Genoa: Eduardo; Mesto, Kaladze, Dainelli, Criscito; Konko, Veloso, Kucka, Rossi; Palacio, Floro Flores
- Bologna have taken seven points out of a possible nine in their last three encounters.
- Bologna have only suffered one loss in their last five home games (W3, D1, L1)
- Marco Di Vaio leads the team in scoring with 17 goals in Serie A.
- Genoa have conceded ten goals in their last five matches.
- Genoa have one win in their last five games away from the Marassi (W1, D1, L3)
- Rodrigo Palacio leads the team in scoring despite having only five goals to his name.
November 10, 2010: Genoa 1-0 BolognaDavide Ballardini won his first game in charge of Genoa as Omar Milanetto netted the winner in the 81st minute in what was a rough and tumble affair at the Marassi.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!