Neil Lennon's side have lost on every single one of their visits to the Portuguese capital side, while the hosts are yet to taste defeat domestically this season
Pereira, Jardel, Garay, Almeida
Matic, Gaitan, Perez
Lima, Cardozo, Rodrigo
Matthews, Ambrose, Wilson, Mulgrew
Comons, Ledley, Lassad
Benfica welcomed skipper Luisao back into the fold against Moreirense at the weekend after a two-month suspension and the defensive stalwart may be in contention to replace Ezequiel Garay once again.
Coach Jorge Jesus has a wealth of attacking options to choose from, with Ola John, Eduardo Salvio and Melgarejo all having featured up front for the Portuguese side during the group stages.
Celtic boss Neil Lennon, meanwhile, will be without midfielder James Forrest for a game that could potentially send his side through to the tournament's knockout stages.
The Hoops will have Kris Commons and Georgios Samaras available, however, despite the pair making way during their side's 2-0 win against Aberdeen on Saturday.
Scott Brown, Gary Hooper and Joe Ledley are carrying knocks into the tie, while Lennon could well look to revelationary young striker Tony Watt if he chooses to utilise a more attacking approach.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Benfica are unbeaten domestically this season and have only lost twice in all competitions - at home to Barcelona and away to Spartak Moscow in the Champions League.
- The Portuguese outfit's star striker Oscar Cardozo (pictured right) is joint-second in the Portuguese Liga's top scorer charts with six.
- The Lisbon side come into the game on a run of form that has seen them win all but one of their last seven games.
- Celtic are currently top of the SPL, but have not ran away with the league as many anticipated they might, currently sitting just a point ahead of Hibernian with a game in hand.
- The Glasgow club became the first British team to lift the European Cup 45 years ago in Lisbon.
- Hoops midfielder Victor Wanyama became the first Kenyan to net a Champions league goal when he headed home against Barcelona last time out.