Carlo Ancelotti's men visit bottom side led by Jean-Guy Wallemme with both teams in desperate need of a victory at Stade de-l'Abbe Deschamps on Sunday night
Dudka, Boly, Grichting, Hengbart
Chafni, Traore, Contout
Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Maxwell
Bodmer, Motta, Matuidi
Auxerre boss Jean-Guy Wallemme has no major injury concerns ahead of the visit of Paris Saint-Germain to Stade de-l'Abbe Deschamps on Sunday.
Delvin Ndinga and Ben Sahar both participated in training sessions, though neither is expected to make the starting XI as the coach is tipped to go with the same XI that lost narrowly to Olympique Lyonnais last week.
Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti heads into the match on the back of a morale-boosting 2-1 victory over fierce rivals Olympique de Marseille.
Les Parisiens are without Mohamed Sissoko after his red card in the 'Clasico', and with Ancelotti tipped to favour the 4-2-3-1 formation, Mathieu Bodmer is in line to make an appearance.
Clement Chantome is still sidelined, and with Jeremy Menez deputising as a centre-forward to full effect in place of out-of-form Guillaume Hoarau and Kevin Gameiro, the trend may be set to continue away to Auxerre on Sunday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Auxerre lie bottom of Ligue 1 after succumbing to a 2-1 defeat to Lyon last weekend.
- No side with less than 29 points at this stage of the season has managed to escape relegation from Ligue 1. Jean-Guy Wallemme's team currently have amassed 27 points.
- Nene has four goals in his last five games against Auxerre.
- Paris Saint Germain's win over Marseille last weekend sees them occupy second in Ligue 1, three points behind Montpellier.
- PSG have only scored more than two goals away to Auxerre on one previous occasion
- Carlo Ancelotti's side are yet to lose a game in Ligue 1 when Thiago Motta has played.