Having suffered a European hangover for the second week in a row, Los Leones will need a much improved performance at the capital to keep their European qualification bid on track
Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe
Salvio, Adrian, Koke
De Marcos, Amorebieta, Martinez, Aur'netxe
Perez, Iturraspe, Herrera
Susaeta, Llorente, Muniain
Atletico Madrid will be without injured trio Silvio, Diego and Tiago when they entertain Athletic Bilbao at the Vicente Calderon on Wednesday.
Diego (thigh) and Tiago (hamstring) trained outside the group on Monday, but are not expected to be fit in time for the clash.
Fernando Llorente could return to the Athletic starting line-up, having missed Sunday's defeat against Valencia with a hip problem.
Fernando Amorebieta and Gaizka Toquero are back from suspension, but Andoni Iraola misses out after his dismissal against Valencia.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Atletico Madrid's 2-1 loss at Real Mallorca on Sunday was only their second defeat since Diego Simeone took charge of the club in December.
- Los Colchoneros have won just one of their last seven matches in La Liga - a 2-0 home success over Granada.
- Atletico face German side Hannover in the quarter-finals of the Europa League on March 29 and April 5.
- Athletic Bilbao have won just two of their last 10 away matches in La Liga.
- However, the Basques have emerged victorious on three of their last four visits to the Vicente Calderon.
- Fernando Llorente (pictured right) has netted eight times in his last nine league appearances for Athletic.