Luis Enrique's side managed to get back to winning ways against Parma last week after a slight dip in form, and will set their sights on picking up another three points on Sunday
Lucchini, Stendardo, Manfredini, Peluso
Carrozza, Cigarini, Brighi, Moralez
Rosi, Juan, Heinze, Taddei
Gago, De Rossi, Pjanic
Just the one change is anticipated for Atalanta ahead of Sunday's visit of Roma, as Ezequiel Schelotto is to be replaced on the right side of midfield by new signing Alessandro Carrozza.
The Varese midfielder arrived on loan until the end of the season as a replacement for Simone Padoin in January and will make his Serie A bow at the age of 30, after speaking of completing his dream move.
Meanwhile, for Roma, Francesco Totti's suspension means that Erik Lamela will make a return to the starting XI, playing behind Fabio Borini and Pablo Osvaldo in attack, as Luis Enrique is expected to make just the single alteration from the 1-0 victory over Parma last time out.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Atalanta have scored 102 goals against Roma in Serie A, making them their second most profitable opponent.
- The Nerazzurri have not conceded in any of their last three games.
- However, they also have scored just one goal in their last four Serie A fixtures.
- Roma have won six of their last seven games against Atalanta.
- The Giallorossi have also scored at least once in 19 of their last 20 league outings against the Bergamese side.
- Luis Enrique's side have accumulated just one point from their last three matches away from home.