Antonio Conte's side are on a four-match winning run but have little to play for at the Atleti Azzurri d'Italia after clinching their 29th Serie A title over the weekend
Atalanta defender Stefano Lucchini is doubtful to face Juventus on Wednesday after picking up a thigh injury in the defeat at Parma, although it is hoped he will be fit in time.
Cristiano Del Grosso, James Troisi and Facundo Parra are all available after spells on the sidelines and Marko Livaja returns from suspension.
Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba will miss the rest of the season after incurring a three-match ban for spitting in his side's 1-0 win over Palermo, while defender Andrea Barzagli serves a one-match suspension for accumulating five yellow cards.
Boss Antonio Conte is likely to make changes to give his squad players some game time before the end of the season, with Alessandro Matri, Federico Peluso and goalkeeper Marco Storari all pushing for a place in the side.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Atalanta are on a four-match winless run in Serie A (D2, L2).
- The Bergamo club have lost their last five meetings with Juventus.
- Atalanta's last win over Juve in Serie A came in February 2001.
- Juventus have won their last eight games in Serie A - their longest winning sequence since April 2012.
- Arturo Vidal (pictured, right) has scored five goals in his last four league outings.