The Bianconeri will be looking to extend their lead at the top of the table when they travel to Bergamo to lock horns with Stefano Colantuono's men on Saturday
Raimondi, Ferri, Manfredini, Peluso
Schelotto, Cigarini, Padoin, Bonaventura
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio,
Pepe, Borriello, Vucinic
Atalanta boss Stefano Colantuono does not have any injuries worries ahead of the crunch clash but Stefano Lucchini and Carlos Carmona are both suspended and will miss Saturday's festivities.
Juve coach Antonio Conte will likely be without the services of Eljero Elia who sustained an ankle injury in training earlier in the week, while Fabio Quagliarella is still struggling with a cheekbone problem.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Atalanta and Juventus have both played out eight draws this term, which is the most in the league.
- The Nerazzurri have only one win in their last eight games (W1 D5 L2).
- The Bergamo-based outfit have been outscored 4-0 in their last two contests.
- Juventus have only picked up one win their last four away matches (W1 D3).
- The Turin outfit have scored in all but two of their 18 Serie A encounters this season.
- The Bianconeri have conceded just two goals in their last five games, keeping three clean sheets during that span.