- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
Serie A Preview: Napoli v Parma
The Neapolitan high-flyers prepare to host their Emilia-Romagnese visitors at San Paolo on Saturday, with the ambition of reclaiming top spot in the Serie A standings
By Livio Caferoglu
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Dzemaili, Gargano, Dossena
Zaccardo, Paletta, Lucarelli, Gobbi
Biabiany, Morrone, Jadid, Modesto
For the visitors, they are in a similarly strong position regarding first-team matters, with just Hernan Crespo being their only doubtful participant. Franco Colomba's decisions come in midfield, as Jonathan Biabiany is set to be picked ahead of Francesco Valiani on the right-hand side, and Jadid should get the nod rather than Daniele Galloppa in the centre.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Last season, Napoli won both fixtures against Parma, by two-goal scorelines each time.
- However, the visitors have won twice in their past five visits to San Paolo, with Napoli also winning two.
- Both sides have won just three of their last eight Serie A matches, dating back to last season.
- Napoli have alternated between a win and a draw over their last four Serie A games on home soil.
- They could also move top of the table with victory on Saturday, and possibly remain there if the other top five sides fail to win.
- Meanwhile, Parma have taken just two points from their last four away fixtures, scoring just twice in the process.
- Stefano Morrone became the first player to score for Parma other than Sebastian Giovinco this season, who had netted all of their first five goals.
- Giovinco has scored 12 goals in 34 Serie A appearances for Parma since his arrival last year.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
Top 3 Predictions
SSC Napoli 2-0 Parma
- 21.79 %
SSC Napoli 3-1 Parma
- 16.73 %
SSC Napoli 3-0 Parma
- 12.06 %
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Jan 27, 2013||Parma 1 - SSC Napoli 2|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Sep 16, 2012||SSC Napoli 3 - Parma 1|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Mar 4, 2012||Parma 1 - SSC Napoli 2|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Oct 15, 2011||SSC Napoli 1 - Parma 2|
|Italy - Serie A (ITA1)||Mar 13, 2011||Parma 1 - SSC Napoli 3|
|May 19, 2013||Roma 2 - SSC Napoli 1||ITA1|
|May 12, 2013||SSC Napoli 2 - Siena 1||ITA1|
|May 8, 2013||Bologna 0 - SSC Napoli 3||ITA1|
|May 5, 2013||SSC Napoli 3 - FC Internazionale 1||ITA1|
|Apr 27, 2013||Pescara 0 - SSC Napoli 3||ITA1|
|Returns:||Napoli £230.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Draw £44.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Parma £120.00||Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|1||Morgan De Sanctis||Goalkeeper|
|14||Hugo Armando Campagnaro||Defender|
|7||Mario Alberto Santana||Midfielder|
|18||Juan Camilo Zúñiga||Defender|