The winners of the last two titles square up at the Stade Velodrome as Didier Deschamps' men look to continue their good form and make ground on leaders PSG
OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
Azpilicueta, N'Koulou, M'bia, Traore
Amalfitano, Cheyrou, Lucho, Morel
Bonnart, Chedjou, Basa, Beria
Balmont, Mavuba, Gueye
Cole, Jelen, Hazard
Olympique de Marseille boss Didier Deschamps will be without as many as three key stars for the visit of the Ligue 1 champions on Sunday evening. Ghanaians Andre & Jordan Ayew both departed for the Africa Cup of Nations along with Senegal's Souleymane Diawara, leaving L'OM with a test of nerve ahead of key games in January.
Loic Remy, who has been linked with a move to Premier League side Tottenham this week, will again lead the line, alongside Mathieu Valbuena. Brandao, back at the club after a year-long spell in Brazil, will only make the bench.
Meanwhile, les Dogues are without Mathieu Debuchy following the defender's red card in the 2-1 defeat to Lyon in the Coupe de la Ligue in midweek. Mickael Landreau will also replace Vincent Enyaema in goal after the Nigerian failed to impress.
With Moussa Sow away in Equatorial Guinea and Gabon for the next few weeks or so, Ireneusz Jelen will continue his extended run in the first-team.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Olympique de Marseille have won four out of their last five Ligue 1 games, and are the form team in the division.
- Didier Deschamps' men have lost all but one of their games against the top five (won 3-0 v PSG in November).
- L'OM have only been defeated once at home this season in Ligue 1 (to Rennes) and only three times in two years.
- Marseille lost this fixture 2-1 last season with Eden Hazard (pictured right) scoring a long-range strike. They again were defeated in the reverse fixture 3-2 in August, despite Mathieu Valbuena's brace.
- Lille were knocked out of the Coupe de la Ligue on Wednesday, losing 2-1 to Lyon.
- Rudi Garcia's men are the only side unbeaten away from home this season.
- Should Lille win this match, it will be the first time they have beaten OM three times in a row in their history.