Goal.com previews the action as Jurgen Klopp's men visit the Swabians, aiming to tighten their grip on second spot in the league, and keep the pressure on Bayern Munich
Boulahrouz, Tasci, Maza, Molinaro
Harnik, Hajnal, Okazaki
Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer
Gotze, Kagawa, Grosskreutz
Stuttgart will have to do without the services of Johan Audel, captain Matthieu Delpierre, Pavel Pogrebnyak and Julian Schieber, who are still working their way back to fitness.
Changes are unlikely in Borussia Dortmund's first XI, after the 5-0 trashing of Koln in the last round. The definite absentees for BVB are Patrick Owomoyela, Julian Koch and Mohamed Zidan, who are injured.
Attacking midfielder Ivan Perisic returns from suspension after his red card against Werder Bremen, but is expected to start from the bench.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Stuttgart has achieved 38 wins against Borussia Dortmund. The Swabians have a better record only against Schalke.
- Tamas Hajnal is set for a reunion with BVB, with whom he spent two and a half years.
- Stuttgart have lost just once in their last six games, picking up a solitary draw.
- Borussia Dortmund have won their last four Bundesliga matches in a row, which has happened for the first time this year.
- Robert Lewandowski has scored seven goals and assisted two since matchday one.
- BVB have not conceded in 327 minutes in the Bundesliga, netting 13 times in the process.