Liverpool - Fulham Preview: The Cottagers are looking for their first ever win at Anfield
Some of the worst home form in the league meets some of the worst away, as Martin Jol's side head to Anfield hoping to take three points on their travels for only the fourth time
By Joe Doyle
Johnson, Carragher, Agger, Enrique
Gerrard, Henderson, Spearing
Downing, Suarez, Maxi
Hughes, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
Duff, Dempsey, Dembele
The Reds have no fresh injury concerns after their comfortable 3-0 win at Norwich City last time out. Luis Suarez is likely to continue after his stunning hat-trick, leaving Andy Carroll among the substitutes.
Charlie Adam remain Lucas Leiva long-term absentees with knee injuries respectively.
Meanwhile, Martin Jol may want to change things up a bit on his second trip to Merseyside in four days after his team lost 4-0 to Everton on Saturday, and former Liverpool man Danny Murphy should be back in the starting XI.
Stephen Kelly is pushing for a return to the side after a wrist injury, Steve Sidwell remains out with a groin injury and Bryan Ruiz (metatarsal) and Zdenek Grygera (knee) are out for the season.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Liverpool have only won five home games this season, the fewest of teams in the top half of the league.
- Kenny Dalglish's side have only scored 20 at Anfield, the fifth worst home return in the division.
- The Reds have never lost a home match to Fulham in 17 league games and six cup ties.
- Luis Suarez (pictured right) now has 11 league goals this season, following his hat-tick against Norwich.
- Fulham have won three games away from home - only Blackburn and Wolves have won fewer.
- Martin Jol's side have only scored 11 goals on the road, the fewest in the league.
- The Cottagers have failed to score in over half of their away games this season.
- Liverpool have the 17th worst home form in the league, and from their last six games they have won one, drawn two and lost three.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
Top 3 Predictions
Liverpool 2-0 Fulham
- 19.24 %
Liverpool 2-1 Fulham
- 12.57 %
Liverpool 3-1 Fulham
- 10.49 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||May 12, 2013||Fulham 1 - Liverpool 3|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Dec 22, 2012||Liverpool 4 - Fulham 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||May 1, 2012||Liverpool 0 - Fulham 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Dec 5, 2011||Fulham 1 - Liverpool 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||May 9, 2011||Fulham 2 - Liverpool 5|
|May 19, 2013||Liverpool 1 - QPR 0||EPL|
|May 12, 2013||Fulham 1 - Liverpool 3||EPL|
|May 5, 2013||Liverpool 0 - Everton 0||EPL|
|Apr 27, 2013||Newcastle 0 - Liverpool 6||EPL|
|Apr 21, 2013||Liverpool 2 - Chelsea FC 2||EPL|
|Returns:||Liverpool £610.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Draw £110.00||Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Returns:||Fulham £50.00||Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|7||John Arne Riise||Defender|
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed