- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
Premier League Preview: Everton v Liverpool
Kenny Dalglish has a fine record in this fixture, winning 12 of the 22 games he has overseen, but both sides will be aiming for a win in order to build momentum
By Edward Tibbles
Hibbert, Distin, Jagielka, Baines
Coleman, Neville, Fellaini, Rodwell, Drenthe
Kelly, Skrtel, Carragher, Enrique
Henderson, Adam, Lucas, Downing
For the visitors, captain Steven Gerrard is unlikely to start in the derby, but may still make an impact as sub, while young Martin Kelly should again deputise for Glen Johnson, who is out with a rib injury. Andy Carroll started against Wolves last week and could again be in line to partner Luis Suarez, although Dirk Kuyt does have a formidable scoring record in the derby.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- There have been 10 red cards in the last 13 Premier League Merseyside derbies.
- Kenny Dalglish has won 54 per cent of the Merseyside derbies he as overseen as Liverpool manager, winning 12 of 22 meetings, drawing seven and losing just three times.
- Tim Cahill, Dirk Kuyt and Dalglish have exactly the same goal tally in games between Liverpool and Everton, with five each.
- Everton have not won both Merseyside derbies in one season since 1984/85, whereas Liverpool have managed it six times since then, most recently in 2009/10.
- Liverpool have only managed to keep one clean sheet so far this season, and that was against Arsenal.
- No Everton player has scored more than one goal this season as of yet, with six players scoring in the Premier League.
- Everton have only won one home game so far this season and Liverpool have the same amount of away wins to their name.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
Top 3 Predictions
Everton 1-2 Liverpool
- 17.93 %
Everton 0-9 Liverpool
- 17.31 %
Everton 0-2 Liverpool
- 13.57 %
|England - Premier League (EPL)||May 5, 2013||Liverpool 0 - Everton 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Oct 28, 2012||Everton 2 - Liverpool 2|
|England - FA Cup (FA)||Apr 14, 2012||Liverpool 2 - Everton 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Mar 13, 2012||Liverpool 3 - Everton 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Oct 1, 2011||Everton 0 - Liverpool 2|
|May 12, 2013||Everton 2 - West Ham 0||EPL|
|May 5, 2013||Liverpool 0 - Everton 0||EPL|
|Apr 27, 2013||Everton 1 - Fulham 0||EPL|
|Apr 20, 2013||Sunderland 1 - Everton 0||EPL|
|Apr 16, 2013||Arsenal 0 - Everton 0||EPL|
|Returns:||Everton £670.00||Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Returns:||Draw £75.00||Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Returns:||Liverpool £26.30||Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|25||José Reina Paez||Goalkeeper|