Napoli will look to keep their title hopes alive as they square off against Champions League chasing Udinese at the San Paolo
|Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Ruiz; Maggio, Pazienza, Yebda, Dossena; Hamsik, Lavezzi; Cavani
|Udinese: Handanovic; Benatia, Zapata, Domizzi, Pasquale; Isla, Pinzi, Inler, Asamoah, Armero; Denis
- Napoli are currently riding a four-game winning streak.
- Walter Mazzarri's men haven't lost at home since last October.
- Napoli have held their opponents scoreless 16 times this season.
- Edinson Cavani is second in the Serie A scoring race with 25 goals.
- Napoli have scored 11 goals in their last four games.
- Udinese are unbeaten in their last five Serie A matches against Napoli.
- The Zebrette will be without dynamic duo Antonio Di Natale and Alexis Sanchez who are both injured.
- Udinese have scored 32 goals on the road in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Udinese have won five of their past six matches away from home.
November 28, 2010: Udinese 3-1 Napoli
Di Natale was the hero as his hat-trick fired the hosts to an impressive victory over Napoli. The veteran striker made no mistake from the spot in the 15th minute before scoring two more goals in the second half to give Udinese a commanding lead they would not relinquish.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!