|Manchester City: Hart; Richards, Boateng, Lescott, Zabaleta; Vieira, Barry; Silva, Yaya Toure, Balotelli; Tevez.|
|Wigan Athletic: Al Habsi; Gohouri, Alcaraz, G Caldwell, Figueroa; McCarthy, Watson, Diame; Moses, Rodallega, N'Zogbia.|
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester City have accumulated just five points in their last five Premier League games.
- If City lose, and Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur win in this round of fixtures, they will drop outside the Champions League qualifying positions for the first time since September 19, 2010.
- The Eastlands outfit have lost two home games in the league this season, while Wigan have won only two on the road.
- City have kept eight clean sheets in 14 Premier League games this season.
- Carlos Tevez (18) has scored three times more than his closest club rival Mario Balotelli (6).
- Wigan sit bottom of the Premier League on 27 points.
- Last weekend's 4-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester United put Wigan's goal difference on -22, which is the worst in the divison.
- The Latics have won just one league game in 2011 - a 4-3 victory over Blackburn Rovers on February 5.
- Wigan are one point and six places worse off this season than after 28 games of their last campaign.
- Hugo Rodallega is the only recognised centre forward to have scored for Wigan in the Premier League this term.
September 19, 2010: Wigan Athletic 0-2 Manchester City
Goals from Tevez and Yaya Toure saw City claim a 2-0 victory at the DW Stadium in September. The result saw manager Roberto Mancini's men climb back into the Champions League qualifying places.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for an exclusive bet £10 get £20 free bet!|
Top 3 Predictions
Manchester City FC 3-0 Wigan Athletic
- 29.96 %
Manchester City FC 2-0 Wigan Athletic
- 16.89 %
Manchester City FC 3-1 Wigan Athletic
- 11.94 %
|England - Capital One Cup(League Cup) (CCUP)||Sep 24, 2013||Manchester City FC 5 - Wigan Athletic 0|
|England - FA Cup (FA)||May 11, 2013||Manchester City FC 0 - Wigan Athletic 1|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Apr 17, 2013||Manchester City FC 1 - Wigan Athletic 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Nov 28, 2012||Wigan Athletic 0 - Manchester City FC 2|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 16, 2012||Wigan Athletic 0 - Manchester City FC 1|
|Manchester City FC|
|Dec 10, 2013||FC Bayern München 2 - Manchester City FC 3||UCL|
|Dec 7, 2013||Southampton 1 - Manchester City FC 1||EPL|
|Dec 4, 2013||West Bromwich Albion 2 - Manchester City FC 3||EPL|
|Dec 1, 2013||Manchester City FC 3 - Swansea 0||EPL|
|Nov 27, 2013||Manchester City FC 4 - FC Viktoria Plzeň 2||UCL|
|34||Nigel De Jong||Midfielder|
|26||Ali Al Habsi||Goalkeeper|
|9||Franco Di Santo||Striker|
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed