|Wigan Athletic: Al Habsi; Ghouri, Alcaraz, G Caldwell, Figueroa; McCarthy, Thomas, Diame; Moses, Rodallega, N'Zogbia.|
|Manchester United: van der Sar; Rafael Da Silva, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs; Rooney, Hernandez.|
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Wigan Athletic have lost each of their 11 Premier League meetings with Manchester United.
- The aggregate score for the matches is United 37-4 Wigan.
- Wayne Rooney has scored nine goals in 12 matches in all competitions against the Latics.
- Wigan have only taken the lead in three of the games.
- Hugo Rodallega is Wigan's top scorer with seven Premier League goals and is the only recognised striker to have netted in the top-flight this season.
- Wigan have scored just one goal in their last seven meetings in all competitions against United.
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored five goals in eight Premier League matches against Wigan.
- United (57) have scored more than double the number of Premier League goals Wigan (27) have this season.
- The Red Devils have won just three away games out of 12 league games through the course of the current campaign.
- Wigan are the joint second lowest scoring team in the Premier League.
November 20 2010: Manchester United 2-0 Wigan Athletic
United struggled to victory despite Wigan finishing the game with nine-men, with the goals coming from Patrice Evra and Javier Hernandez.
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a 100% deposit bonus up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
Top 3 Predictions
Wigan Athletic 0-3 Man Utd.
- 24.28 %
Wigan Athletic 0-2 Man Utd.
- 22.69 %
Wigan Athletic 1-3 Man Utd.
- 10.45 %
|FA Community Shield (FACS)||Aug 11, 2013||Wigan Athletic 0 - Man Utd. 2|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Jan 1, 2013||Wigan Athletic 0 - Man Utd. 4|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Sep 15, 2012||Man Utd. 4 - Wigan Athletic 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Apr 11, 2012||Wigan Athletic 1 - Man Utd. 0|
|England - Premier League (EPL)||Dec 26, 2011||Man Utd. 5 - Wigan Athletic 0|
|Apr 18, 2014||Wigan Athletic 3 - Reading 0||ENG2|
|Apr 12, 2014||Wigan Athletic 1 - Arsenal 1||FA|
|Apr 8, 2014||Wigan Athletic 0 - Millwall 1||ENG2|
|Apr 5, 2014||Wigan Athletic 1 - Leeds 0||ENG2|
|Apr 1, 2014||Wigan Athletic 2 - Leicester 2||ENG2|
|26||Ali Al Habsi||Goalkeeper|
|9||Franco Di Santo||Striker|
|1||Edwin van der Sar||Goalkeeper|
|14||Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez||Striker|
|35||Fabio Da Silva||Defender|
With United loanee Tom Cleverley unable to play against his parent club, this responsibility has grown. Another strong performance could see the opponents added to a list of admirers that has reportedly included Barcelona, Arsenal and Liverpool in the past.
|Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez|
With trips to Chelsea and Liverpool on the horizon, Javier Hernandez could be thrown back into the United starting line-up.
The Mexican hotshot has been used sparingly of late and did not come the bench during the mid-week Champions League clash with Marseille.
Hernandez has already plundered 11 goals in all competitions in his debut campaign and would hope to repeat his scoring antics from the previous meeting between the two sides.