|Sevilla: Varas; Navarro, Fazio, Caceres, Dabo; Perotti, Rakitic, Medel, Navas; Kanoute, Negredo
|Barcelona: Valdes; Maxwell, Abidal, Pique, Alves; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Villa, Messi, Pedro
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla are unbeaten in their last four home games, grabbing three wins and a draw.
- The last four games in which Sevilla have been unable to score have all ended 0-0.
- Alvaro Negredo has hit the frame of the goal more times than any other player this season, rattling the woodwork five times.
- Sevilla are the only side to concede four David Villa goals in a single league game. That was in 2004, when the Asturian forward was playing with Zaragoza.
- Barcelona have not suffered defeat at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in four years.
- The Blaugrana are also undefeated in their last seven league games against Sevilla.
- In those last seven meetings, Sevilla have only scored one goal in the first half.
- Barcelona have scored in every one of the last 15 league games against Sevilla.
- In the first 15 minutes of the second half, Barcelona have scored the most this season with 14 goals in that period, whilst Sevilla have conceded the most with 10.
October 30th, 2010: Barcelona 5-0 Sevilla
Braces from both David Villa and Lionel Messi were bolstered by a Dani Alves goal, to hand Barcelona a dominant win.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for an exclusive bet £10 get £20 free bet!|
Top 3 Predictions
Sevilla 0-3 FC Barcelona
- 17.96 %
Sevilla 1-3 FC Barcelona
- 11.83 %
Sevilla 4-0 FC Barcelona
- 11.36 %
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Sep 14, 2013||FC Barcelona 3 - Sevilla 2|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Feb 23, 2013||FC Barcelona 2 - Sevilla 1|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Sep 29, 2012||Sevilla 2 - FC Barcelona 3|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Mar 17, 2012||Sevilla 0 - FC Barcelona 2|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Oct 22, 2011||FC Barcelona 0 - Sevilla 0|
|Dec 6, 2013||Racing de Santander 0 - Sevilla 1||ESPC|
|Dec 1, 2013||Granada 1 - Sevilla 2||LIGA|
|Nov 28, 2013||Sevilla 1 - G D Estoril Praia 1||EL|
|Nov 24, 2013||Sevilla 4 - Betis 0||LIGA|
|Nov 10, 2013||Espanyol 1 - Sevilla 3||LIGA|
|2||Federico Julián Fazio||Defender|
|15||Jesús Navas González||Midfielder|
|8||Andrés Iniesta Luján||Midfielder|
|13||José Pinto Colorado||Goalkeeper|
Rakitic has been in great form for Sevilla since signing in January, even when his team-mates have been less than impressive. He has scored important goals, and generally been Sevilla's focal point.
The defensive midfielder's importance to Barcelona is often overlooked. It will fall on his shoulders to slow Sevilla's attack, particularly with the absence of Carles Puyol in defence, and he will also contribute to Barcelona's own attack.
Barcelona are flying high, and you can expect them to continue that form in this game. Sevilla will not make it easy for them, but their inconsistency this season points too a heavy defeat.
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed