|Barcelona: Pinto; Maxwell, Abidal, Pique, Alves; Iniesta, Busquets, Keita; Pedro, Villa, Messi||
|Zaragoza: Doblas; Contini, Jarosik, Obradovic, Lanzaro; Ponzio, Gabi, Boutahar, Bertolo; Uche, Sinama-Pongolle||
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- These two sides have met 56 times in Barcelona, and Zaragoza have only been able to win twice, both meetings finishing 1-0 in their favour.
- The last of these victories was a staggering 46 years ago.
- Zaragoza have achieved a single away win this season, at 19th placed Malaga.
- In sharp contrast, Barcelona have won 11 of their 13 home games so far this season, losing one and drawing one.
- Zaragoza can draw hope from the fact that Barcelona's one home defeat was to Hercules, a side below Zaragoza in the table.
- Lionel Messi has scored in his last three appearances at the Nou Camp, and boasts a great scoring record against Zaragoza, scoring five times against them in his last two outings.
- Pep Guardiola may not be available to sit on the sidelines for Barcelona. After suffering pain in recent days, the club announced on Thursday that the tactician has been diagnosed with a herniated disc.
October 23rd, 2010: Zaragoza 0 - 2 Barcelona
Barcelona were able to walk away with the three points, thanks to a brace from Lionel Messi, with the Argentine netting a goal in either half.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for an exclusive bet £10 get £20 free bet!|
Top 3 Predictions
FC Barcelona 4-0 Zaragoza
- 23.56 %
FC Barcelona 3-0 Zaragoza
- 18.62 %
FC Barcelona 5-0 Zaragoza
- 17.87 %
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Apr 14, 2013||Zaragoza 0 - FC Barcelona 3|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Nov 17, 2012||FC Barcelona 3 - Zaragoza 1|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Apr 7, 2012||Zaragoza 1 - FC Barcelona 4|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Nov 19, 2011||FC Barcelona 4 - Zaragoza 0|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Mar 5, 2011||FC Barcelona 1 - Zaragoza 0|
|Dec 6, 2013||F.C. Cartagena 1 - FC Barcelona 4||ESPC|
|Dec 1, 2013||Athletic Bilbao 1 - FC Barcelona 0||LIGA|
|Nov 26, 2013||Ajax 2 - FC Barcelona 1||UCL|
|Nov 23, 2013||FC Barcelona 4 - Granada 0||LIGA|
|Nov 10, 2013||Betis 1 - FC Barcelona 4||LIGA|
|13||José Pinto Colorado||Goalkeeper|
|8||Andrés Iniesta Luján||Midfielder|
|Andrés Iniesta Luján|
With Xavi likely to be rested, following an injury and ahead of Barcelona's crucial Champion's League match with Arsenal, Iniesta will be responsible to keep Barcelona ticking over.
Having only recently returned from injury, Uche grabbed a goal in Zaragoza's surprise victory over Athletic Bilbao, and will likely be Barcelona's biggest threat.
Barcelona are in amazing form, and Zaragoza are a side that they always enjoy playing against. Barcelona's fans can probably look forward to a big win.
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed