- America (EN)
- United Kingdom (EN)
- India (EN)
- Ireland (EN)
- Malaysia (EN)
- Singapore (EN)
- Canada (EN)
- Australia (EN)
- Nigeria (EN)
- Ghana (EN)
- Kenya (EN)
- South Africa (EN)
- España (ES)
- Argentina (ES)
|Mallorca: Aouate; Ramis, Nunes, Ayoze, Lopez; Tejera, Victor, Castro, Nsue; Webo, De Guzman
|Valencia: Guaita; Stankevicius, Costa, Dealbert, Mathieu; Pablo, Banega, Topal, Joaquin; Soldado, Mata
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- The last eight times Valencia have taken three points in Mallorca, they have done so by keeping a clean sheet.
- Valencia have taken a staggering 13 points from their last five away trips.
- Valencia's home and away form this season are almost identical, picking up 28 of their 51 points at home, and the remaining 23 on the road, just a five point difference.
- Usually a strong side at home, Mallorca have scored just one goal in their last three games at the Iberostar Stadium.
- They have won every home game in which they have been able to score however.
- Mallorca were also the only side who were able to beat Valencia in the Mestalla in the first half of the season.
- Whilst slipping up against smaller clubs on an all too regular basis, Los Bermellones have been able to beat Sevilla and of course Valencia this season, and have taken a point each from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
- Mallorca have dropped 14 points at home so far this season, more than they did in the entire of last season.
- The Islanders have gathered the same number of points from home matches as Valencia have on away trips, 23, and have lost more games than they have drawn in Palma.
October 23, 2010: Valencia 1 - 2 Mallorca
Mallorca defeated Valencia at the Mestalla, the first team to do so this season, thanks to a Gonzalo Castro brace. Roberto Soldado was on target for the home side.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
Top 3 Predictions
Mallorca 1-1 Valencia CF
- 17.81 %
Mallorca 1-2 Valencia CF
- 17.12 %
Mallorca 0-2 Valencia CF
- 17.12 %
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Feb 17, 2013||Valencia CF 2 - Mallorca 0|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Sep 23, 2012||Mallorca 2 - Valencia CF 0|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Mar 11, 2012||Valencia CF 2 - Mallorca 2|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Oct 15, 2011||Mallorca 1 - Valencia CF 1|
|Spain - Primera Division (LIGA)||Mar 5, 2011||Mallorca 1 - Valencia CF 2|
|May 20, 2013||Mallorca 1 - Betis 0||LIGA|
|May 11, 2013||Athletic Bilbao 2 - Mallorca 1||LIGA|
|May 5, 2013||Mallorca 1 - Levante 1||LIGA|
|Apr 27, 2013||Zaragoza 3 - Mallorca 2||LIGA|
|Apr 19, 2013||Mallorca 1 - Rayo Vallecano 1||LIGA|
|Returns:||Mallorca £110.00||Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Returns:||Draw £43.30||Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Returns:||Valencia £26.30||Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|20||Jonathan De Guzmán||Midfielder|
|8||Emilio Nsue López||Midfielder|
|19||Josep Lluis Martí||Midfielder|
|15||Pierre Achile Webó||Striker|
|13||Germán Darío Lux||Goalkeeper|
|3||Joao de Albuquerque Bruno||Midfielder|
|23||Aritz Aduriz Zubeldia||Striker|
|-||Vicente Rodríguez Guillén||Midfielder|
|Emilio Nsue López|
Nsue has been in great form recently, and you can expect this to continue against Valencia. He has been Mallorca's main threat for some time now, and can create and score goals with equal gusto.
The Argentine playmaker has been targeted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe, and with good reason. Having lost Silva and Villa in the summer, holding onto Banega has been one of the saving graces of Valencia's season.
Valencia are in good form lately, and that should be enough to see them past Mallorca, who have not looked nearly as strong at home this season as they have in recent years.
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed