|Hoffenheim: Starke; Beck, Vorsah, Compper, Braafheid; Rudy, Sigurdson, Alaba; Vukcevic, Ibisevic, Babel.
|Borussia Dortmund: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Felipe Santana, Schmelzer; Sahin, Bender; Goetze, Lewandowski, Grosskreutz; Barrios.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Hoffenheim have only met Dortmund five times in the Bundesliga due to the club's stratospheric rise. There has been a win for each team and three draws.
- TSG's only win over the Bundesliga leaders came in their first ever meeting back in September 2008. Ibisevic (2), Salihovic and the now departed Carlos Eduardo scored Hoffenheim's goals in a 4-1 rout.
- Ryan Babel, the club's big January signing, has yet to open his account for the club in six Bundesliga appearances.
- The club are in a poor run of form, winning only one of their last five games with three of those games ending in defeat.
- Hoffenheim's 1-1 away draw with Dortmund ended BVB's seven-game winning streak. Demba Ba, who exited the club in January on loan, opened the scoring only for Antonio da Silva to score a last-gasp equaliser for the away team.
- Dortmund are still unbeaten in 2011 and have only lost one of their last 24 Bundesliga games.
- Die Borussen have kept more clean sheets this season than any other team in the league with 12.
- The team have by far the meanest defence in the league. Klopp's men have conceded 14 goals in total with the next best record falling to Hannover, Mainz and Nuernberg who have all conceded 32 goals, more than double the amount Borussia have let in.
- Hoffenheim and Dortmund have only failed to score in three games each, no team in the league have found the back of the net in more games.
- Star striker Lucas Barrios now has 30 Bundesliga goals for BVB from 56 appearances, meaning the striker's goalscoring record is better than a goal every other game.
October 24, 2010: Borussia Dortmund 1-1 Hoffenheim
Hoffenheim ended Dortmund's seven-game winning streak earlier on in the season. Demba Ba opened the scoring for the away team early on but a late Antonio da Silva free-kick rescued a point for Juergen Klopp's men.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for an exclusive bet £10 get £20 free bet!|
Top 3 Predictions
Hoffenheim 0-2 Borussia Dortmund
- 32.35 %
Hoffenheim 1-2 Borussia Dortmund
- 16.47 %
Hoffenheim 1-3 Borussia Dortmund
- 13.53 %
|1. Bundesliga (GER1)||May 18, 2013||Borussia Dortmund 1 - Hoffenheim 2|
|1. Bundesliga (GER1)||Dec 16, 2012||Hoffenheim 1 - Borussia Dortmund 3|
|1. Bundesliga (GER1)||Jan 28, 2012||Borussia Dortmund 3 - Hoffenheim 1|
|1. Bundesliga (GER1)||Aug 13, 2011||Hoffenheim 1 - Borussia Dortmund 0|
|1. Bundesliga (GER1)||Mar 12, 2011||Hoffenheim 1 - Borussia Dortmund 0|
|Dec 3, 2013||Schalke 04 1 - Hoffenheim 3||GERC|
|Nov 30, 2013||Hoffenheim 4 - Werder Bremen 4||GER1|
|Nov 23, 2013||FC Augsburg 2 - Hoffenheim 0||GER1|
|Nov 9, 2013||Hoffenheim 2 - Hertha BSC 3||GER1|
|Nov 2, 2013||Hoffenheim 1 - FC Bayern München 2||GER1|
|8||Antônio da Silva||Midfielder|
Times In BST
Live Final scheduled Suspended Cancelled Postponed