Victor Moses Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all entrants regardless of location except employees or family members of employees at PERFORM Group, Western Union, 180 Amsterdam, or any other companies and all affiliates of such companies.
2. The promoter of this competition is: PERFORM Media Sales Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE.
|Bet:||Returns:||Kayserispor £28.80||Draw £33.00||Eskisehirspor £23.80|
|Bet:||Returns:||Kayserispor £28.80||Draw £31.00||Eskisehirspor £22.50|
|Bet:||Returns:||Kayserispor £30.00||Draw £34.00||Eskisehirspor £23.00|
3. One entry is permitted per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. To make an entry, entrants should use Western Union's http://www.wu-pass.org/ site to find out the amount of passes Victor Moses has made in this season's UEFA Europa League. The number of passes is the tally as of 00:00BST on Friday 26th April 2013. As part of the entry, entrants must supply current contact details.
5. The winner of the competition will be chosen completely at random from the entrants who provide the correct figure of passes. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. All entries must be received by the closing date as stated on the competition page.
8. The prize is a signed Chelsea replica shirt with the No.13 and Moses printed on the back.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes listed and unless agreed otherwise in writing. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should it be necessary in the case of reasons beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
11. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and associated companies or agents shall not be held responsible for any liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act, misrepresentation or default of any third-party supplier.
12. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. In the case of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the third party, these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
13. Details of the prize winner will be available for one month following the closing date of this promotion by emailing: email@example.com.
14. The name, country of location, photograph or likeness of the winner may be used by the Promoter or companies associated with this promotion for post-event publicity purposes or advertising without additional remuneration.
15. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned acts in a way reasonably considered to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant should a disqualification take place.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Entries not complying in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence shall be entered into.
17. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall possess exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a free bet up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
|Sign up today with Coral and get a £50 FREE bet - no strings attached!|
|Sign up today with BetVictor and get a £25 FREE BET!|
|Sign up with Betway for an exclusive bet £10 get £20 free bet!|
Make Your Prediction
Kayserispor - Eskişehirspor
Most Popular Predictions
Kayserispor 1-2 Eskişehirspor
- 100 %
UCL Team of the Group Stage
The competition's leading scorers to date are joined by the likes of Iker Casillas and Philipp Lahm as we recognise the best players from the first six matchdays
Ronaldo voted best group stage player
The Portuguese sensation amassed more than two thirds of the vote following his record-breaking run of form, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic a long way behind in second
Galatasaray loss costs Juve at least €30m
Following their shock loss at Galatasaray, the Bianconeri will now pay the price for failing to reach the knockout stages of the game's most lucrative competition
When is the Champions League draw?
The 16 remaining teams will learn their fate in Nyon on Monday, so Goal is giving you the run-down on what to expect from what promises to be an intriguing event
What we learned from the CL group stage
There was meaningful action right up to the final whistle before the final qualifiers for the last 16 were confirmed on Wednesday night