Witness History Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to entrants from the UK and France only except employees or family members of employees at PERFORM Group, MasterCard, Universal McCann, or any other companies and all affiliates of such companies.
2. The promoter of this competition is: PERFORM Media Sales Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE.
3. One entry is permitted per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. To make an entry, entrants should 'Like' the Witness History Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/witnesshistory - and enter the correct number you believe the ball to be behind in the relevant post in the comments section. As part of the entry, entrants must supply current contact details.
5. The winner of the competition will be selected at random by a third-party. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours of the closing date.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. All entries must be received within 24 hours of the competition going live (12:00 GMT on Tuesday 12th November 2013).
8. The prize is two tickets to the UEFA Champions League game between Arsenal and Olympique de Marseille on Tuesday 26th November 2013. The winner will also be allowed entrance to the official UEFA Champions League press conference on Monday 25th November & the official training session, date yet to be confirmed.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes listed and unless agreed otherwise in writing. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should it be necessary in the case of reasons beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of being contacted or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. Travel and accommodation are both included. However, travel only covers travel from France to the UK and internal transport within the UK. The accommodation provided will be from Monday 25th November 2013 to Wednesday 27th November 2013.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and associated companies or agents shall not be held responsible for any liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act, misrepresentation or default of any third-party supplier.
13. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. In the case of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the third party, these terms and conditions, shall take precedence.
14. Details of the prize winner will be available for one month following the closing date of this promotion by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. The name, country of location, photograph or likeness of the winner may be used by the Promoter or companies associated with this promotion for post-event publicity purposes or advertising without additional remuneration.
16. By accepting the prize we reserve the right to film the winner and their guest during the Priceless Experience for post-event publicity purposes or advertising without additional remuneration.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned acts in a way reasonably considered to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant should a disqualification take place.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Entries not complying in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence shall be entered into.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English & French law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall possess exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion.
|Sign up with William Hill for a free bet up to £25|
|Sign up with bet365 for a 100% deposit bonus up to £200|
|Sign up to Paddy Power for £250 in free bets|
Hosted by Keeghann Sinanan
@cesc4official: It's time to face one of the fittest teams in Europe, @Atleti!
I'm in stitches at my keyboard. He may be right, of course, but of all the compliments to give a team!
How Serie A’s big clubs will line up
Massimiliano Allegri has taken over in Turin, while Pippo Inzaghi is the new man in charge at San Siro, resulting in great tactical intrigue in Italy ahead of the 2014-15 campaign
Platini choice shows Fifa slow to change
COMMENT: Uefa president Michel Platini announced on Thursday that he would not run for the Fifa presidency in 2015, leaving Sepp Blatter with a clear run at a fifth term
CL draw keeps Europe's elite safe
Very few European giants are likely to suffer shock elimination as the selection had a very familiar feel, with regular foes meeting once again in the group stage
Five CL youngsters to watch out for
Goal looks at the most promising youngsters who will be on show this season alongside some of football's biggest stars
Champions League: The fun has begun
Arsenal, Zenit and Athletic Bilbao are among the big names to confirm their names in the draw at the play-off stage after an intriguing week of Champions League football