Witness History Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to entrants from the UK and France only except employees or family members of employees at PERFORM Group, MasterCard, Universal McCann, or any other companies and all affiliates of such companies.
2. The promoter of this competition is: PERFORM Media Sales Ltd, Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HE.
3. One entry is permitted per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. To make an entry, entrants should 'Like' the Witness History Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/witnesshistory - and enter the correct number you believe the ball to be behind in the relevant post in the comments section. As part of the entry, entrants must supply current contact details.
5. The winner of the competition will be selected at random by a third-party. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 24 hours of the closing date.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
7. All entries must be received within 24 hours of the competition going live (12:00 GMT on Tuesday 12th November 2013).
8. The prize is two tickets to the UEFA Champions League game between Arsenal and Olympique de Marseille on Tuesday 26th November 2013. The winner will also be allowed entrance to the official UEFA Champions League press conference on Monday 25th November & the official training session, date yet to be confirmed.
There is no cash alternative to the prizes listed and unless agreed otherwise in writing. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Should it be necessary in the case of reasons beyond its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
9. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours of being contacted or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. Travel and accommodation are both included. However, travel only covers travel from France to the UK and internal transport within the UK. The accommodation provided will be from Monday 25th November 2013 to Wednesday 27th November 2013.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and associated companies or agents shall not be held responsible for any liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act, misrepresentation or default of any third-party supplier.
13. The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. In the case of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the third party, these terms and conditions, shall take precedence.
14. Details of the prize winner will be available for one month following the closing date of this promotion by emailing: email@example.com.
15. The name, country of location, photograph or likeness of the winner may be used by the Promoter or companies associated with this promotion for post-event publicity purposes or advertising without additional remuneration.
16. By accepting the prize we reserve the right to film the winner and their guest during the Priceless Experience for post-event publicity purposes or advertising without additional remuneration.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned acts in a way reasonably considered to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. The Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant should a disqualification take place.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. Entries not complying in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence shall be entered into.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English & French law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall possess exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion.
|Sign up with bet365 for a 100% deposit bonus up to £200|
|BET £10 & GET £30|
|Up to £30 Matched Bet|
|NetBet 50€ Free|
And the winner is: RIBERY!
Thanks for joining us!
"Celtic put in so much work to win their qualifier last night - and this is the reward they get. There have been some special European nights at Celtic Park in recent years - not least in defeating Barcelona last season - but you fear they are destined to finish bottom of a horrible Group H."
"Shakhtar have not yet fully integrated their latest batch of overseas players but will be reasonably confident of progressing provided they can get their act together in time for the group stages. Much like at Manchester United it has been a summer of change at Donetsk. Rather than changes on the bench, which have taken place at United, it's the playing staff that has been significantly overhauled for Lucescu's team. Moyes has not got much Champions League experience and United have not impressed in the competiton in recent seasons so are there for the taking. Leverkusen have lost some key players over the summer and are relatively inexperienced at this level so could struggle against the rhythms of Shakhtar. Sociedad could be a sticky side to play against given that they put out a decent Lyon but if Shakhtar are to have any designs on a run towards the semi-finals then the Spaniards are the type of side that needs to be put away routinely."
"Not a good draw for CSKA. Someone had to draw the defending champions and it is the Russian title-holders who have done so. Moscow in the deep winter is not an enticing prospect for any side, however, and Bayern will be no different. Given the strength of this group home form will be key for Leonid Slutsky's side. City have not yet impressed in this competition but boast a manager in Pellegrini who can organise them well and make sure they win those must-win games. Unfortunately for CSKA two of those will be against them. Matches against Plzen will be vital and CSKA can forget about progressing if they slip up in either."
"'It can't be heavier then last season', said Frank de Boer. But after a group with Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City, Ajax have again drawn a extremely heavy pool. The goal of Ajax will be to survive the group stage. But with Barcelona and AC Milan as favourites, De Boer's team will probably fight for a spot in the Europa League, together with Celtic."
CARTOON: Auba eyes-up Madrid
Omar Momani gives us his unique take on football's biggest stories...
MADRID: Gap with Club World Cup rivals
The Blancos' first-team squad is worth almost 20 times as much as the two Libertadores finalists combined, laying bare the financial disparity between Europe and South America
HIGUAIN: Why Juve will pay €90m
The Bianconeri are ready to make the Argentine the third most expensive player in history in the hope of ending their two-decade wait for Champions League glory
REVEALED: Kante's Chelsea squad no.
The summer arrival from Leicester City takes up the No.7 shirt vacated by Ramires in January, the same shirt France head coach Didier Deschamps wore during the 1999-2000 season
OFF: Twitter reacts to Manchester derby
Poor weather conditions in Beijing has seen Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola's pre-season meet cancelled, prompting a mixed reaction on social media