Lowton, Baker, Clark, Bennett
Wiemann, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor
Zabaleta, K.Toure, Nastasic, Clichy
Milner, Y. Toure, Silva
Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has both Marc Albrighton (ankle) and Richard Dunne (groin) out but Shay Given, Ron Vlaar and Darren Bent could all return after missing the club's defeat to Arsenal last Saturday.
Elsewhere, Chris Herd is still sidelined with an ankle strain, while Craig Gardner is a long-term absentee with an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini will definitely be without Brazilian defender Maicon who is sidelined with a knee injury, while Vincent Kompany may miss the fixture due to a calf problem. Gareth Barry and Micah Richards are all nearing returns to fitness and could make the bench.
Jack Rodwell may continue in midfield, while Carlos Tevez will be fighting for a starting place after netting against Chelsea last Sunday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Aston Villa have scored just 26 league goals all season, which is less than the return of 29 goals scored by Manchester City trio Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez.
- Villa have conceded 52 goals in the top flight all campaign, which is the worst defensive record in the league.
- Aston Villa have conceded at least two goals in eight of their last 10 games in the Premier League.
- Paul Lambert's side have lost all eight league encounters where they have been behind at half-time.
- Manchester City boast the best defensive record in the league this season with 12 clean sheets and 24 goals conceded overall.
- City have won 14 of the 16 games where strike duo Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez have started together.
- Roberto Mancini's side have failed to score in just four of their 27 games in the Premier League. City are 9/1 to beat Aston Villa 3-0 with bet365.
- Their previous meeting this season ended 5-0 at the Etihad Stadium following David Silva's strike, and two goals each from Sergio Aguero and Carlos Tevez.