Onuoha, Hill, Nelsen, Fabio
Mackie, Mbia, Derry, Wright-Phillips
Zabaleta, Rekik, Lescott, Kolarov
Milner, Barry, Garcia, Silva
Harry Redknapp may well find himself unable to call upon recent arrival Loic Remy (hamstring), with the Frenchman likely to be subject to a late fitness test prior to Tuesday's clash.
Fellow attackers Junior Hoilett (hamstring), Bobby Zamora (hip) and Andrew Johnson (knee) are also unavailable for the hosts, while Jose Bosingwa (back) is too absent through injury.
Samba Diakite, meanwhile, is at the Africa Cup of Nations with Mali.
The visitors go into the meeting with significant problems in central defence. Captain Vincent Kompany (calf) has been ruled out after picking up a problem in the FA Cup against Stoke, while Matija Nastasic (knock) is also a major doubt.
Roberto Mancini's problems at the back are exacerbated with the absences of Maicon and Micah Richards (both knee).
Kolo Toure, along with brother Yaya, remains on international duty with the Ivory Coast, so youngster Karim Rekik may be called into the backline unless the Italian opts for a three-man defence.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- At this point last season, in which QPR avoided relegation by a single point, the west Londoners were six points better off than they are currently.
- The Rs currently boast the sixth highest net transfer spend total since the start of the summer 2012 transfer window, with only Chelsea, Liverpool, Southampton and the two Manchester clubs boasting greater outlays.
- The last time Harry Redknapp (pictured) managed a club that was relegated was Southampton in 2004-05. At the equivalent stage of that season, the Saints had an identical results record to QPR's current run: two wins, nine draws and 12 defeats.
- Manchester City are yet to concede a goal in 2013.
- So far, the Premier League champions have only managed 75% of the number of goals they had scored at this point last term.
- Roberto Mancini's men have netted three times in each of their last three meetings with QPR, winning every time - including their memorable last-minute win to claim the Premier League title last season.
- City have won their last four games in the Premier League, and last six in all competitions, while Redknapp's side are unbeaten in three, but crashed out against MK Dons in the FA Cup at Loftus Road last time out.