thumbnail Hello,

Majoro's former agent Sukazi is ready to take the Orlando Pirates player all the way to court, after the player refused to honour a deal to join SuperSport

The former Kaizer Chiefs player produced a breathtaking cameo against Bidvest Wits on Saturday. Lehlohonolo Majoro came off the bench to cement Orlando Pirates' spot in the MTN8 final with two sensational goals in the final minutes of the match. 

The lethal attacker has been hit with a R1.8 million breach of contract lawsuit by his former agent, according to Independent Newspapers The Star. Tim Sukazi, his former agent, believes that Majoro signed with The Buccaneers without consulting him, which was a breach of their contractual agreement.

At the time, Sukazi was in the process of negotiating a four year contract from AmaKhosi to Matsatsantsa for a figure of R15 890 000. Now the former agent is aggrieved for not receiving his 10 percent commission he would have earned in the multi-million-rand deal that fell through.

Sukazi also filed papers to the South Gauteng High Court claiming an additional R225 000 he says he lent Majoro. The disgruntled agent who owns Quality Talent Sports, attests that his company had been given the rights to oversee everything to do with attackers career, which included endorsements and job offers.

Majoro doesn't want to comment with his version of events at this moment.

“Eish, I don’t wanna say niks (nothing) about that. Please call Pirates,” Majoro told IOL Sport.

Orlando Pirates spokesman Mickey Modisane responded to IOL, “It’s the first time I hear of this."

The Buccaneers are scheduled to face last season’s domestic league champions Mamelodi Sundowns on Wednesday evening, where Majoro will hope to make the starting lineup following his brilliant display against The Students.

Related

From the web