The 20-year-old has stressed he is not overly concerned at being restricted to the bench following his poor performance in the crucial clash with Fiorentina earlier this month
The 20-year-old defender has been one of the revelations of the Rossoneri's season, but he has not been afforded a start since his error-strewn display against Fiorentina on April 7.
However, De Sciglio claims that there is no problem with Allegri and says that he remains as committed to the Milan cause as ever before.
"I'm not angry or otherwise about the recent exclusions," the versatile full-back said to reporters this week. "Decisions are taken only by the coach.
"My job is and always will be to commit myself to the team to the maximum, as I've always done when I have been questioned.
"I still have so much desire to work hard and so much desire to improve."
Indeed, De Sciglio has explained that his sole focus is on helping Milan hold onto third place on Serie A, with Fiorentina having drawn to within a point of the faltering Rossoneri at the weekend.
"We must try everything to bring home the third place, while always looking to take advantage of any Napoli slip-ups," he said, alluding to the second-placed Partenopei.
"We made a great effort to get back near the top, so we must not waste all the work done; it would be really naive.
"I'm confident, though, as this team has always shown it knows how to pick itself back up after a negative period."