Hosts SuperSport are desperate for a win as they are winless in their last two league games, while Stars are out to improve their away record when the two teams meet on Wednesday
Williams, Moeketsi, Fransman, Diouf, Khumalo, Mokeke, Mkhabela, Doutie, Chenene, Mathebula, Niang.
Mpontshane, Mere, Gumede, Semenya, Mpeta, Mathe, Mhlongo, Mbatha, Ng'ambi, Nyanda, S.Mthembu.
SuperSport United will look to return to winning ways when they host Platinum Stars in an Absa Premiership encounter at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on Wednesday night.
Supersport are currently doing well in the Caf Confederation Cup, but the same thing cannot be said about their form in the Absa Premiership. At the beginning of the season Matsatsantsa were considered among the PSL title contenders. However, United are now 13 points behind PSL log leaders Kaizer Chiefs having played the same number of matches.
Coach Cavin Johnson's charges drew 1-1 in their last Absa Premiership game against Bloemfontein Celtic. The Pretoria side have no suspensions heading into this encounter. Their latest signing Jabu Mahlangu could make his SuperSport debut against Platinum Stars, as he's said to be fit and available.
Matsatsantsa are currently fifth on the Absa Premiership standings with 33 points from 21 matches. Their last league victory was a 2-1 win over Moroka Swallows away from home on the 19th of February.
Reigning double Cup champions Platinum Stars are currently eyeing their third Cup success this season, the Nedbank Cup. Despite their Cup dominance this season, Stars are now 15 points behind Absa Premiership log leaders Kaizer Chiefs.
Stars ended a three-game winless streak in style as they defeated reigning PSL champions Kaizer Chiefs 2-0 at home in their league encounter. Coach Allan Freese has no suspensions heading into this encounter.
Dikwena are currently sixth on the Absa Premiership standings with 31 points from 20 matches. Stars drew 1-1 in their last PSL match away from home against Mpumalanga Black Aces on the seventh of March.
Platinum Stars talisman Robert Ng'ambi and SuperSport United hitman Mame Niang are the key players heading into this mouthwatering encounter.
- Stars thrashed SuperSport 3-0 in the first round encounter at Royal Bafokeng Stadium.
- In head-to-head stats since 2003, the two teams have met in 21 league matches.
- SuperSport have an upper hand having won ten matches compared to Stars' six wins, and five matches have been drawn
- Dikwena have performed better in this fixture away from home, as they have won four of the ten matches played in Pretoria compared to Matsatsantsa's three home wins
- Stars have collected 13 points from their 11 away matches so far this season while SuperSport have collected 17 points from their 10 home matches.