The two United's will both battle it out for the top four position in the ABSA Premiership log standing at the Lucas Moripe Stadium on TuesdaySuperSport welcome the KwaZulu-Natal outfit Maritzburg in an interesting tactical battle. The home side has been unbeaten in their last seven matches and they will be hoping to continue from there.
With goalkeeper Ronwan Williams in fine form, Maritzburg United strikers such as Cuthbert Malajila and Orlando Smeekes will have to work harder to hit the right areas. The youngster has been in superb form over the past few matches and he has been tipped for a national call-up soon. He will be tested once again if he is able to concentrate for the entire game as Malajila is better known for scoring late goals.
It was the same goalkeeper who saved a penalty when SuperSport played an away draw against an Egyptian team recently.
The two strikers will be hoping for great supply from Dillon Sheppard in the midfield. Sibusiso Zuma will be looking to score against the home team and could be assisted in the attacking half by Prince Nxumalo.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- SuperSport United have played seven matches without a loss.
- The last time these two teams met, they played to a 0-0 draw.
- They will both be fighting to get into the top four.
- The KwaZulu-Natal team has recorded four wins, five draws and three defeats this season playing away from home in their last 12 matches.
- SuperSport has recorded six wins, five draws and two defeats over their last 12 matches.