The Catalan giants will be itching for payback at Santiago Bernabeu after getting dismantled by Jose Mourinho's side in Tuesday's cup semi-final second leg at Camp Nou
Marcelo, Luka Modric, Kaka and Karim Benzema could all feature after missing out in the 3-1 Copa del Rey win at Camp Nou on Tuesday.
Defender Sergio Ramos returns after serving a one-match ban, but winger Angel Di Maria is ineligible after his red card against Deportivo La Coruna.
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi is expected to start despite missing training with a fever on Wednesday.
Defender Adriano (hamstring) is available while midfielder Alex Song (knee) is a minor doubt.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid have won 10 of their last 11 home matches in La Liga and are unbeaten in their last 24.
- Los Blancos' 3-1 win over Barcelona on Tuesday was their biggest victory at Camp Nou since a 5-1 success in January 1963.
- Madrid have netted 101 goals in 42 matches across all competitions this season (2.4 goals per game).
- Barcelona have won just three of their last seven matches in all competitions (W3, D2, L2).
- The Blaugrana have recorded only one victory in their last seven encounters against Madrid (W1, D3, L3).
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) has scored in a record 15 successive Liga matches.