Wits have to overturn the previous results against Dikwena and nothing less than a comprehensive win will do
Wolff, Bilankulu, Mngomezulu, Booth
Pattison, Nengomasha, Faty, Vilakazi
Mpeta, Mhlongo, Mere, Gumede
Tshabalala, Ng'ambi, Nyanda, Sarr,
The Students lost 4-2 in the first leg played in Rustenburg over four weeks ago, and they will need to score two unanswered goals to make it 4-4 on aggregate and certainly progress to the final.
On the other hand, Dikwena will be aiming to spoil the party by scoring an early goal to increase the margin although they will also need to shut the back door.
Most games are won in the middle of the park, but the outcome of this encounter should be determined by the strikers from both sides.
Getaneh Kebede and Robin Ngalande have been scoring goals regularly for the Clever Boys recently, and Gavin Hunt will be looking to them for the two goals required on the night.
However, Stars have been sharp in front of goal with Siphelele Mthembu, Mogakolodi Ngele and Tintswalo Tshabalala all on the scoresheet for Dikwena in recent games.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
• Gavin Hunt has reached the final of the MTN 8 on three occasions as a coach, but hasn't won the trophy.
• The last time Platinum Stars reached the final of any competition in the PSL was in 2007 [Telkom KO win against Ajax Cape Town].
• Wits last reached the final of any PSL competition in 2010 [Nedbank Cup win against AmaZulu].
• Dikwena have scored seven goals in their last two games of this year’s MTN 8.
• Siphelele Mthembu is leading the goalscoring charts with three goals from two games.