The home side are on a run of three consecutive defeats, and will have to be at their best to match the expensively-assembled visitors, who are starting to hit top gear
Choplin, Mary, Marchal, Harek
Maoulida, Thauvin, Palmieri
Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Verratti, Matuidi, Chantome
Bastia coach Frederic Hantz is likely to name the same side that turned out in a crushing 3-0 defeat to Evian last weekend.
The Corsican outfit have former Paris Saint-Germain midfielder and France international Jerome Rothen in their ranks, who was a popular figure of les Parisiens for most of the last decade.
Anthony Modeste will lead the line, despite an unspectacular start to the Ligue 1 season, but the impact player will be Wahib Khazri, who has impressed off the bench.
PSG, meanwhile, are on a roll following a crushing 4-1 Champions League win against Dinamo Kiev on Tuesday.
Thiago Silva capped his PSG debut with a well-taken goal, and is expected to partner Alex at centre-back, with Mamadou Sakho is still suffering from a knock to his left thigh, joining Thiago Motta on the sidelines.
Ezequiel Lavezzi has been ruled out of action for 10 days after taking a blow to his thigh, despite only featuring as a substitute and Javier Pastore trained individually on Thursday.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Bastia have lost their last three Ligue 1 games, despite starting with a 100 per cent record.
- The hosts have not kept a clean sheet in each of their last eight league games (Ligue 1 and Ligue 2).
- Frederic Hantz's men are currently enduring their worst run of form in Ligue 1 since December 2004.
- PSG sit in fourth place after beating Toulouse 2-0 in their last Ligue 1 outing.
- Les Parisiens thrashed Dinamo Kiev 4-1 in midweek, the perfect return to the Champions League after an absence of almost eight years.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side won five and drew one of six games against promoted sides in Ligue 1 last season.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored five out of the six goals PSG have mustered so far this season.