AmaZulu will be hoping to move further away from the relegation zone, after they host Mamelodi Sundowns at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban on Sunday afternoon
This time Usuthu will be hoping to score early as Sundowns is unpredictable when playing both away and at home.
“We will have to close them down very quickly and score as a early as possible. I know that they will be coming very hard on us, but we will have to play our own football. I think this is going to be an open game for both the sides,” said AmaZulu coach Craig Rosslee.
Usuthu will once again miss their playmaker Khulekani Madondo who is having health problems. However with Kagiso Senamela in good form, it seems like the home team will cope without him.Captain and goalkeeper Tapuwa Kapini is expected to have a busy day as Sundowns strikers need to score more goals to satisfy coach Pitso Mosimane's directive. Midfielder Teko Modise is one of the players that will test Kapini from long range and will be looking to control the midfield in Durban.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sundowns has been unbeaten in their last three fixtures.
- AmaZulu have recorded four wins, five draws and three losses from their last 12 games.
- It will be the first time that Sundowns will play AmaZulu with Pitso Mosimane in Durban.
- Sundowns have only managed three wins in their 12 away matches this season.
- The last time the two teams met, they played to a 1-1 draw.