The Real Madrid ace snubbed the Barcelona right-back over comments made in the media but the Brazilian has claimed they were misinterpreted.
Friday, February 5, 2016
Ronaldinho might be a fan favorite at Barcelona, but he would have no problems with Neymar moving to Real Madrid if that is what he wanted.
Thursday, February 4, 2016
Dani Alves' career might have turned out differently had he signed for Real Madrid instead of Barcelona.
Sevilla has one foot in the Copa del Rey final after Kevin Gameiro's brace helped see off Celta Vigo in the first leg of their semifinal.
The reported $210 million bid for one of the world's star players might have been a bold move, but it also overlooks the real issues at Old Trafford, says Kris Voakes.
Atletico Madrid has succeeded in its appeal to have the ban imposed on Filipe Luis reduced to one match.
The 27-year-old joined Stamford Bridge in a £32 million deal in 2014 and admitted earlier this season that he would be open to returning to his former club.
One of the hottest properties of last summer's European transfer market has decamped to China for a staggering fee with plenty of questions left unanswered at Atletico Madrid.
The Barcelona forward's father confirms that Louis van Gaal's side made an audacious attempt to sign his son last summer in what would have been a world-record deal.
The Spaniard's lack of rapport with his players may have contributed to his downfall at the Spanish side, according to the former Blancos coach.
Victory over Lorient saw the French champion extend its unbeaten run to 33 games, beating the nation's record, but how does it compare with the rest of Europe's best streaks?
After drawing a blank in his last four appearances for Arsenal, the German has now been overtaken, while Tottenham fans may be surprised to see Roberto Soldado in the top 10.
The former Liverpool striker insists there is no chance of the Brazil international leaving the Spanish champions despite reported interest from Real Madrid and Manchester United.
Supporters launched verbal abuse at the coach and players after their 7-0 Copa del Rey defeat at the hands of Barcelona on Wednesday.
The defender has called on his teammates to seek "forgiveness" from their fans by reacting positively to their 7-0 hammering at Camp Nou
Neymar Snr. reportedly revealed an unnamed club offered €190M ($210M) for his son but insisted Barcelona's rivals Real Madrid were not the club responsible.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Valencia went down 7-0 to Barcelona on Wednesday and Luis Enrique said it was unpleasant to see the club in trouble.
Luis Enrique feels Barcelona's players deserve to be celebrated after their emphatic win against Valencia.
The former Manchester United and England right back is without a win in eight Liga games and nothing went right as he saw his side brutally beaten at Camp Nou on Wednesday.
The 40-year-old endured a humiliating evening in the Copa del Rey and admits it was one of the most painful nights of his career