Lahm, Boateng, Badstuber, Contento
Robben, Muller, Pranjic
Pospech, Kirchhoff, Noveski, Zabavnik
Baumgartlinger, Polanski, Soto
Jupp Heynckes is likely to rotate his squad ahead of the crunch clash with Real Madrid in the Champions League on Tuesday. Ivica Olic is in with a chance to step in for Mario Gomez, while Danijel Pranjic and Anatoliy Tymoshchuk could deputize for Franck Ribery and Luiz Gustavo, respectively.
David Alaba might be given a rest with Diego Contento slotting in at left back. Injured duo Daniel Van Buyten and Breno are definite absentees for the Bavarians, who have a nearly full-strength squad at their disposal.
Mainz will have to do without the services of Stefan Bell, Bo Svensson and Marcel Risse, who are still recovering from knocks. The Oh-Fives' top goalscorer in the Bundesliga, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, and former Real Madrid man Adam Szalai are set to spearhead the attack.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Bayern Munich has won its last eleven home games in all competitions.
- Mario Gomez scored his first Bundesliga goal against Mainz.
- The Bavarians lost the first encounter between the two teams 3-2 earlier this season.
- Mainz has bagged the three points away to Bayern Munich in the league only once in its history. This happened last season in a 2-1 win at the Allianz Arena in September 2010.
- The Oh-Fives have won three of their last five matches against the Bavarians.
- Despite being in the bottom half of the table, only four Bundesliga sides have scored more than Mainz's 47 league goals this season.