The France international is keen to build on a year of great personal success by winning a second Scudetto - but remained quiet over talk of a new contract.Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has described 2013 as his "golden year" but says he is targeting even more success with the club in the future.
The Frenchman broke into the Bianconeri setup as they romped to the Scudetto and was key to his country's Under-20 World Cup success in the summer.
Those efforts mean he is now a regular in the senior setup with France and with the calendar year coming to an end, the former Manchester United man looked back over the past 12 months with pride.
"I won the league title in my first season here and got as far as the quarterfinals of the Champions League," Pogba, 20, said to Tuttosport. "I won the Under-20 World Cup title with France and was promoted by coach Didier Deschamps into the main team. This really has been my golden year and I hope that 2014 is the same. I would like to win it all with Juve, but you have to consider your opponents, who can be more aggressive than ever.
"Dreaming is not forbidden, but if I was being down to earth then I want a third Scudetto in a row for Juventus, and the second in a row for me - that is the main objective. In the Champions League, realistically, we're aiming to progress and to do better than last year. We will try with all our strength."
There are rumors in Italy that Pogba will soon sign a new deal with the Turin club, like Arturo Vidal did on Tuesday, but he has insisted that he is in the dark regarding contract talks.
"I have no news about my future," he added. "I signed a deal with Juventus until 2015 and I can only give you all the best of myself to the team for which they are registered.
"You have to ask the president, the coach or my agent [Mino Raiola]."
With Andrea Pirlo sidelined indefinitely with knee ligament damage, Pogba is likely to feature prominently in the coming weeks, with Bologna next up for Juve on Friday.